Hardwood flooring offers you a number of options in terms of the different types of wood for your home. In general, wooden floors are a very beautiful aspect of any residential building, especially when they are kept well-maintained, even as time progresses. However, there are a number of different environments that certain types of wood would definitely thrive much better in. Check out the different types of wood there are and do your own research so that you can find the best choice to create your hardwood floor.
- There’s Ash, which is very versatile and durable and is great for high traffic areas like the kitchen and living room.
- There’s Beech, which can brighten up any space because of its light natural colors. However, it’s very hard and great for high traffic areas as well.
- There’s Cherry, which is great for a more formal building. This type of wood is usually softer than others and is best for areas which experience lighter traffic.
- There’s Jarrah, which is extremely hard and durable, plus it gives the area a modern, trendy look.
- There’s Jatoba, which has very rich hues, extremely hard, and very strong and durable. Not only is it long lasting, but it stands up quite well to dents and scratches too.
We are professional flooring contractors in Ottawa. If you are looking to replace your floors in Ottawa or refinish your floors in your home to look like new again then give us a call for a free Ottawa flooring quote. We have the experience needed to make recommendations on the right materials for your flooring job and we can do the flooring work the right way to ensure your Ottawa floors last for a long time and add real value to your home. Call us for all of your Ottawa floor installation and refinishing needs.